Courtesy of iStock Photos
I came across a topic I have not written about in full entirety yet. I have covered dating topics and what not from a hirsute woman’s point of view.
But this is my first time attempting to write about this for a man’s point of view!
Ok, here we go!
For the most part, I would say no, a real man (I stress the word “man”) would not dump his girlfriend if she has excessive hair growth on her body. I think most men would understand that the hair growth is not something you can control.
Again, I stress the word “Man!”
Hell, in creating this blog I have come across plenty of men that don’t mind a hairy woman. I have even made some posts about men and hairy women fetishes!
But seriously, fellas…would it really bother you that your girl had to shave abnormally more than you!?
Would be a complete turn off for you? Would it gross you out? Would you not really give a damn especially knowing that she is trying to manage it?
I have never been a fan of shallow men. They are immature, narrow-minded and they actually have a lot of nerve, considering all the shallow men I know are not all that cute anyway their damn selves!
But I think the average cool dude is not shallow. I think he can look past most flaws on a woman. I think the average nice dude expects his perfect lady to have plenty of imperfections.
But fellas, Imma help you out a little bit ok?!
Now, I am clearly not a dude, but I think I can understand how a decent man may think if his girl’s hirsutism ever became a topic of discussion or curiosity. I been around plenty of men, dating plenty of men, got dumped, cheated, got cheated on, yadda yadda, blah blah, and have picked up on a thing or two about how fellas may think about hirsute women.
So I hope you find these tips helpful. Now these for dudes who really like or love the lady in their lives. If you are still running around judging a girl by her looks or worse, her medical condition, please find the nearest brick wall and throw it at yourself.
THINGS TO DO IF YOUR HOT MOMMA GOT HIRSUTISM
Say something slightly insulting but kinda cute like “Babe…you actually got cute sideburns!” This will probably make she huff and puff a little bit, but she will get over it. More importantly, it will help her take notice of it because the biggest part of dealing with hirsutism is its management. As long as she does that, back off, K?!
- Understand that she may have an underlying condition. PCOS, Cushings Syndrome, Congential Hyperplasia, hyperthyroidism, hypertrichosis, and in very rare cases, cancer, can all be a contributing factor to her excessive facial hair. Understand it’s beyond her control so don’t be a dickhead about it! Understand it could be a very serious health condition.
- Educate yourself a little bit about it, even if it pains you. Get a general idea of hirsutism on your on time. She will appreciate it when she talks to you about it.
- Let her approach you about it.
- Take #1 into consideration if you want to address it. Start off with a cute compliment and start the discuss like that. Considering you did #3, it will be easier to discuss and she may really love you for caring enough. You may even get some steak, potatoes and a blow job at bedtime!!!! 🙂
- Help her pay for some cosmetic procedures like laser hair removal or electrolysis. Go with her to an appointment or two as well.
- I AM BEGGING YOU!! Don’t be a God Damn jerk! Understand it is VERY likely she has some self-esteem issues she is battling and has been doing so for a very long while. Women with hirsutism usually had to deal with it for years so finding someone who can look past it is a dream come true to her. If you cannot be good to her the way she deserve, disappear and go find what your shallow ass really wants.
- Shave each other. Might sound a little gross/kinky but you both might enjoy it! I don’t know; just throwing it out there! Do something, especially something sexy, that will not make her think about her hirsutism.
- Being involved in your girls hirsutism struggle even in the slightest will mean the world to her, trust me. Continue being the great guy you are to her and she will do the same in return! (If not, get rid of her! Nothing worse than being a bitch with a beard! What kinda fucked up oxymoron is that ladies!?)
So in conclusion I do not feel most men would care about hirsutism, assuming he really loves you. I can look back on my failed relationships and realize the breakup had nothing to do with my health condition.
But I also don’t know what it feels like to have a successful relationship with hirsutism either, so maybe you all could teach me a thing or two…
So fellas, if you love your furball chic, tell her so and support and help her manage her condition. She will love you to pieces for it!
Please feel free to comment, fellas! I REALLY look forward to your comments on this one!